What a fantastic weekend!
Kyle and I spent Saturday morning at garage sales. We found a couple of cute outfits from Baby Gap that have never been worn. I have been able to feel the baby kicking a little bit more this weekend.
On Sunday we took the dogs for a long walk up in the bluffs. They had so much fun and only brought home one tick which we lit on fire.
This week is the official 20 week marker for the pregnancy. I cannot believe we are at the halfway point already. I am so excited to start feeling the little guy move more, and to actually see him.
Every picture that we take of the belly is downright unflattering, that's why none of you have seen belly pics yet. Just keep an eye out. I will try to be more photogenic.
'Till next time... Take care.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment