This past weekend, Kyle and I went up to the twin cities to help my parents move into their rental. It is really really cute! We were also able to go to Baby Grand, and register. It is such a cute little shop on Grand avenue in St. Paul. (babyongrand.com) We also registered at Babies-R-Us. So... that is taken care of :). I am sure we will feel like we are scrambling around here toward the end of the pregnancy, but like I said before we feel pretty prepared right this moment.
The weekend was great, we haven't been to the cities for almost 2 months. We did a lot of visiting with family. The dogs got to play with their Uncle Nigel. The dogs are doing fantastic. Still a little hyper at times, but they are only 1 and 2 years old. I really think they are going to be amazing with the baby. Jaden has taken on a very protective role over me as my tummy gets bigger. She follows me everywhere and never wants to leave my side. Gryffin on the other hand, well he just doesn't want to be near me at all right now. (I think he is scared of my stomach :)) I have a couple pictures I took of them this weekend on our way to the cities. They were hilarious in the car. Gryffin, now a 60+ pound golden retriever crawled/nestled his way into the back window of the car and rode the entire way on the back ledge. He used to do this when he was

No comments:
Post a Comment