Sunday, August 7, 2011
Since My last post there have been many new things that I could have written about. Finding the journalistic inspiration has been the real challenge. I do want to challenge myself to get posts out more frequently with things that our family is enjoying and doing. I say this on the blog in hopes to be held accountable for keeping up with my posts. I am really looking forward to taking it more seriously and even if I only write a little here and there I really want to make sure I get something out most days. Making the blog part of my routine will help me accomplish my goal. With that said please stay tuned because we have some big events coming up! Hope you all have a great Sunday Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I'm glad you're getting back into it. Can't wait to read more...
ReplyDelete