Thursday, October 28, 2010

I feel as though I am often reminded in my everyday life about how blessed I am. Since becoming a parent I find myself experiencing more and more of what I like to call "mini miracles". Such things as little prayers that I find myself praying throughout the day being answered immediately, or when every time things work out exactly how I want them to.

We couldn't have asked for things to work out anymore perfectly then they have turned out this year. Our biggest blessing being a healthy happy little baby boy. We have also found a great place to live, along with some wonderful new friends who happen to live right next door. Cohen and their daughter Evy were born only a day apart. I don't think they enjoy their play dates right now as much as their mommies do, but soon they will. It has been extremely nice having new parents right next door to bounce ideas off, ask questions, and just to enjoy their friendship



Play dates with Evy are so much fun!


Not biased am I but aren't they just the cutest.




Can't wait till they can really play together :)



We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are hilarious! I need to get the copies!!! Alex and I are looking at them laughing right now :) We are so glad that you moved next door too! God has a plan!

    ReplyDelete