Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have found that sometimes writing can be difficult. For some its difficult because they aren't sure what to write about. For others, such as myself, its because there is too much to say and you have no idea where to start. The single thought of starting to write down whats in your head overwhelms you entirely so you end up just purposefully leaving your blog blank day after day.

Not that its an excuse, I am just not sure entirely where to start with gathering my thoughts, but today cleared my head a little. I realized that I am entirely too excited for Christmas this year. So that's it... that's where I will start.

I am so excited for new traditions, Christmas decorations, music, smells... The list goes on and on. We have so much to be thankful for this holiday season and I know that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas (unlike all the stores :)) Funny thing, I was at the mall this weekend and every single store I went into was already trying to serenade me with "deck the halls" and "happy holidays". I am excited for Thanksgiving also, this year we will be hosting Kyle's family for Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait to cook up my own turkey, turn on the tube and watch football and enjoy having family around.

No comments:

Post a Comment