Saturday night Grandpa Bob and Aunt Weezy came to visit. Its always fun having them over. Grandpa Bob fixed the fireplace so that we can enjoy it during these cold days. To celebrate the fireplace being in working order, we made hot chocolate with MANY mini marshmallows. There is just something magical about fireplaces I think. Maybe its that Santa comes into your house through them, or maybe its because the crackle is ultra calming or that they are romantic? I am not sure, all I know is that I am extremely fond of them and cannot wait to open presents in front of one this year. We also asked Aunt Weezy to be Cohen's Godmother. She gladly accepted as well and even said "YES" like a little kid does when they get an answer right on a test. It makes me so happy to see how much joy this little 10 pound boy can bring to everyone around him. He really is special for that reason.
Sunday we got up and went to church then came home and watched some Disney Channel Original movies about Halloween. I grew up watching Halloweentown on Disney and was incredibly surprised that when I looked at the Disney channel, not only Halloweentown was on, but Halloweentown 2: The Return of Kalimare, Halloweentown High, and Return to Halloweentown. So we watched these all afternoon. I was not happy with Halloweentown High and Return to Halloweentown. They had gotten a new girl to play the main character witch. I hate when they mess it up like that :). Then we got Cohen into his Halloween costume and went outside to take some pictures of the monkey man. Here they are!
I've got a monkey on my back... well on my shoulders same dif.
Look at that cute monkeybutt!

No comments:
Post a Comment