Today is Christmas Eve. Cohen's FIRST Christmas Eve. Tomorrow will be his first Christmas day, he will have his first visit from Santa. Cohen's great grandparents and I took him for his first time to sit on Santa's lap. He was very good. He looked right at the camera, no tears! However Santa was kind of lame. He had no personality, he didn't interact with the kids at all! He just sat there. It was like he was a piece of furniture. Just part of the set-up in the make believe North Pole. He was about as interesting as the paper machete elves they had on display everywhere. No, I take that back the elves had smiles and where hanging Christmas ornaments.
Even though Santa was a dud this year, it was great to get a picture of Cohen with Santa.

We are going to my Uncle David's house for Christmas Eve. It will be so much fun to have all the family together. We really missed everyone last year. Last year my parents were in AZ and we weren't able to make it to the Twin Cities due to a blizzard in La Crosse. But this year we are here and we will be with everyone. I am making and baking desserts for the night. I have all the Christmas shopping and crocheting done. :) I have made most of the Christmas presents this year, I think my hands are going to fall off! I will take pictures of the things I made when people open them, I can't post the pics I have taken yet because well... nobody has opened their presents and I don't want to spoil the fun.
We are going to church at 2:30 and then heading down to Uncle Davids after that~! I hope to get lots of pictures taken. So stay posted, they should be fun!
Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all have a wonderful night!
Safe travels Santa ;)
Praying your Christmas brings a heart full of joy as you remember God's amazing love shown through his son, Jesus.

No comments:
Post a Comment